OSUNTIA TV....stay tuned!
Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has approved the appointment of Prince (Alhaji) Dauda Ajolola Akinfalabi from Lagbedu Ruling House as the new Olowu of Orile-owu, Ayedade Local Government.
- Hits: 272
Senate President of Nigeria and Former Governor of Kwara State, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has promised to sponsor an annual soccer tournament to immortalise late Nigerian legend, Rashidi Yekini.
- Hits: 247
The Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has called on the Federal Government to embrace tourism in the face of dwindling revenue from oil.
Speaking at the grand finale of the grand finale of the Osun Osogbo Festival in Osogbo on Friday, the governor, who was represented by the former Commissioner for Culture, Tourism and Home Affairs in the state, Mr. Sikiru Ayedun, said government and other stakeholders should explore the opportunities embedded in the festival.
- Hits: 334
Paul Manafort resigned as chairman of U.S. Republican candidate Donald Trump's presidential campaign on Friday, days after he was effectively demoted in a shake-up of the campaign's leadership.
"This morning Paul Manafort offered, and I accepted, his resignation from the campaign," Trump said in a statement.
- Hits: 452
Usain Bolt ended his Olympic career by claiming an unprecedented 'triple triple' and his ninth gold as Jamaica won the 4x100m relay final in Rio.
Bolt, 29, had won the 100m and 200m in Rio and is the only man to win all three sprint events at three Games. He combined with Asafa Powell, Yohan Blake and Nickel Ashmeade to finish in 37.27 seconds.
- Hits: 424
Goldberg Larger beer, a brand of Nigerian Breweries Plc has recently unveiled its Beer village at the ongoing Osun Osogbo festival to the delights of the indigenes and visitors in the state.
- Hits: 342
Monday, August 22,have been declared as the public holiday in commemoration of the Annual Isese Day. The Isese Day is said in the state have been proclaimed has Traditional Worshipers’ Day in the State. It is day dedicated to the festivity in Yoruba land which is also known as, “Odun Nla’’.
- Written by General Secretary
- Hits: 301
- Tinubu to Jonathan: Your administration won gold medal in corruption
- Nigerians are still suffering, Tinubu tells President Buhari
- Aregbesola Lauds Impact Of SLOGOR Project On Public Finance
- Osun Seals Dangote Quarry Over N1.5bn Tax Default
- No Reason To Be A Begger, Unemployed In Osun – Govt
- Google Celebrates Late Chinua Achebe’s 87th Birthday
- U.S. vows ‘concrete steps’ against Cambodia after opposition dissolved
- Lagosians feel impact of the Ambode administration — Olulade
- Patience Jonathan asks court to unfreeze her 16 bank accounts
- Memorial lecture: Igbo rejected Zik as president — Unongo
- Buhari vows to press on with anti-graft war
- 13 countries shun Nigeria’s crude